ear speaker volume

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
The sound on my ear speaker is very low. Even on the highest in call volume setting. I'm runnin a moto droid. Any other cases similar floating around? Any fixes?

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I had this problem after I download a "sound profile" app. I uninstalled and rebooted the phone and it fixed the problem. You may not have installed a sound app, but try rebooting. I think some app modified the "system" volume.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Volume is fine for me as well. Like others have mentioned, check the apps you've installed. One may have created the issue.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I had this problem after I download a "sound profile" app. I uninstalled and rebooted the phone and it fixed the problem. You may not have installed a sound app, but try rebooting. I think some app modified the "system" volume.
When you say "reboot" are you just talkin about a simple battery pull? Or is there a top secret dance I need to do with my finger in my nose,my elbow pointed out while I dance in a circle?:D

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I had this problem and realized that for some reason when my ringer volume is set low it makes the ear speaker in call volume low also. Even when I try to turn it up during the call it would show it was at maximum volume but still be very low. I had the person call me back and turned up my ringer volume to max and the in call volume was then fixed. Is this similar to what is happening to you OP?

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
When you say "reboot" are you just talkin about a simple battery pull? Or is there a top secret dance I need to do with my finger in my nose,my elbow pointed out while I dance in a circle?:D

LMAO Close. Either just power off and power on or do it the fancy way and open the keyboard and press and hold Shift, Alt and Delete.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I had this problem and realized that for some reason when my ringer volume is set low it makes the ear speaker in call volume low also. Even when I try to turn it up during the call it would show it was at maximum volume but still be very low. I had the person call me back and turned up my ringer volume to max and the in call volume was then fixed. Is this similar to what is happening to you OP?

I did just try your suggestion but I'm still getting the same results...possibly just my speaker that's blown out...here goes a call to vzw

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher