Early Upgrade in store?

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I called Sprint to move my upgrade forward from 6/1 to 5/18 in preparation for the Evo launch. With the delay, I wasn't able to pre-order and was waiting to get the phone in a store. I stopped in my local Sprint store today, and when they pulled up my account to see my eligibility, and it still says 6/1. Is there anything I can do to get Customer Service to move the upgrade forward without going through tele sales?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I think Sprint will only do it VIA *2 from your phone. That is what I found last year anyways when I got my HTC Evo 3D. BUT they should move the date and put it in the notes of your account for the local store to see. Then you should be able to walk in and upgrade. Unless it has changed. I do know the early upgrade program is going away soon. So use it while you can! And if you still can!

Reactions: nightmare

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I went through the *2 on the phone and they claim to have notated the account. I thought that notes in the account would be available at a Sprint corporate store, but not at a place like BB or another box retailer. Maybe I'll call back once they announce a release date for the E4GLTE.

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I was told that the note would be available at all retlai locations. It takes a few hours for the note to get posted to your account

I will call back if they release the EVO to the public before 6/1 and try to get that resolved. I thought that was all connected.