earphones connected notification gone

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you with? I don't see anything like that in the Verizon settings.

Edit: strike that - I don't see the headphones notification any longer either. Guess it disappeared with the 4.1.2 update and I didn't notice it.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

hybucket

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T. I had downloaded 4.1.2 a couple of weeks ago, and it screwed up my contacts list and a minor screw-up to the Music Player (which only appears in the notification window if you have the Player on a list of titles), but I just noticed it yesterday. It would be nice if, when they do updates, there could be a place to see exactly what changes have taken place, like they do with new versions of Firefox. Thanks for your confirmation.

hybucket

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Well, I put this question on another forum, and seems there IS a setting to get it back. Go to display, then PAGE BUDDY, and make sure it is enabled. You'll get something a little different than before, but it's basically the same, and the earphone icon will return to the notification page. Crazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Comviq