eBuddy IM Client for Android

korp#IM

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
The Best IM app for your Android phone | eBuddy for Android

This app is pretty cool. I was using Meebo IM because a lot of people had referred it and said it was the best they knew of. I was looking on Mashable's awards section for apps and saw this little application up for an award.

buddy_list.jpg

chat_screen.jpg

emoticons.jpg

Pretty much similar features to a lot of messaging clients where you can add many accounts but the interface reminds me more of something an iPhone would have or maybe like the Seesmic interface. The main feature I like about it ... is that it won't signoff when you lock your phone which Meebo DOES do. I would be on for maybe like 2 minutes and my phone would lock and bam sign me off .... very annoying and not a good thing. eBuddy is free through the marketplace and just requires you to create an id when you install the program.

Accounts available for use:
-MSN
-Yahoo
-AIM
-GTalk
-MySpace

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Graphically far superior to meebo in my opinion, will have to use it for a couple days to see how it does. I had a friend that I messaged ask what ebuddy was, so I need to see what it is showing to the other person that they would know how I was chatting.

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
ebuddy

i just recently got ebuddy and when i message people they tell me they get html jibberish along with my messages. anyway i can get rid of that? if not, what's a good alternative to ebuddy that supports facebook messaging?

ClickClack911

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
So I was loving ebuddy yesterday. Everything was working fine (although it would log me out randomly but oh well). But today it wont let me log into Facebook chat. Keeps kicking me off and giving me some message. Anybody encountered this and found a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netabb