EH17 turns off by itself

kedzzoo

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I've been playing around with EH17 most of the night. was stable for a few hours. starting installing my normal round of apps. think i might've messed it up with galaxy tuner, since it doesn't support gingerbread. a little bit after that it seems like my phone turns off by itself when I turn the screen off. did a restore from right after flashing it but still does it? should I go back to step 1 with odin and pick and choose carefully apps?

epicjason916

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
a lot of restarting problems i had on h0e6 (eh06) were from bad apps, or apps that have become currupted (im guessing by ram leaks but hasnt been proven). this happened to me a lot with dolphin browser when opening too many windows, my internet would seem like the connection was lost and i would get a reboot. when it restarted and i clicked to open the program (using windows 7 phone theme from the market) it told me to reinstall the program or make a new shortcut for it. if i were to restore the app via titanium backup they would work again. also my 4g seemed to not work as well wit h0e6 but thats another issues- hoping eh17 fixes all that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61