Elite is resetting sounds

fearthephenom

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Recently purchased the Elite and it's been running fine, none of the these errors that seem to be plaguing others, but I have had two problems that no one has seemed to mention.

1. I set up the phone using my personal GMail account. I downloaded some apps and whatever, and then I remembered to also add my business GMail account. After doing this, I have not been able to save apps to my personal GMail account. I've tried toggling between the two accounts in the Market (I had to do this a few times when my OV would 'get off' of my personal email and switch to the other), but even doing that nothing seems to sync with the proper account.

Anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

2. My phone seems to be resetting the notification sound settings every time I restart my phone. I have different sounds for my calls and text (through Handscent), alarms, and email. The email seems to stick, but I have to reset the alarm, call and text tones each time.

I've tried deleting them all and putting them back into my phone, but it doesn't seem to help. All of the tones are .ogg, could that be it? Although, my email sound is the same file type.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Don't have the Optimus Elite but this doesn't sound like a hardware issue.

Re: the 1st problem. You said you toggled the Gmail accts in market, but have you tried switching in the Settings menu, and also Gmail the app itself? May be a solution

2nd problem: If you are not past the maximum memory permitted for apps, try Zedge! It's a great app on Market, I use it and allows me to use the iPhone ringtone on my OV

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

fearthephenom

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for replying.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by going through the Settings and the GMail app. The only thing my business GMail is set up to sync is email, nothing else.

Could you explain this, please?

I will try Zedge, thanks. It's becoming tiresome to reset my sounds.

Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084