Email app similar to Spark by Readdle

coopertj1

Dec 22, 2016
Visit site
Hello All,

I just switched to Android after using iphone for a very long time. I'm loving my Galaxy S7 and all of it's features.

I use my phone a lot for work and before I switched, I'd used Spark by Readdle as my email app of choice. The number one reason I used Spark was because in one single page, I could monitor all of my email accounts. Spark used a feature called Smart box which brought and kept new emails at the top of the screen in it's own section. Once the messages were checked, they would move down to their own section and show as read messages. New messages would stay in the smart box but under a heading that shows which email the message was sent to.

My issue is this, Spark isn't available on Android.

I'd like to find an app very similar to it though.

I know that there are other email clients available but doesn't anyone know of one like Spark? I don't like how most email apps like gmail, force you to have one unified box but not separated by email address so it seems as if all email were sent to one account OR you have to leave one email account in order to access another.

Please help me. Thanks

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I used aqua mail a long time ago, it was highly customizable and might do what you want. Inbox, Samsung focus, blackberry hub. What about the Samsung E-mail client?

There is a ton of email apps that can do any thing. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right one.

Rob_B

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I currently use Type. It has a "unified" inbox. I have it showing a Roadrunner and 2 Gmail accouns