email documents stored on the cloud without uploading to phone

julianf123

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find out if it is possible to email files stored on the cloud (i use dropbox and google docs) without uploading them to my phone.
Because I have to do this while travelling and hence expensive data roaming, I want to avoid having to upload a file to my phone from the cloud and then sending it as an email attachment. There must be a way to select a file from a cloud service and email it as an attachment without the file transiting through my phone.
Thanks to anyone who can help me achieve this.

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: email documents stored on the cloud without uploading to phon

I am trying to find out if it is possible to email files stored on the cloud (i use dropbox and google docs) without uploading them to my phone.
Because I have to do this while travelling and hence expensive data roaming, I want to avoid having to upload a file to my phone from the cloud and then sending it as an email attachment. There must be a way to select a file from a cloud service and email it as an attachment without the file transiting through my phone.
Thanks to anyone who can help me achieve this.

In either case, move them to public and copy the link to your email.

Now that that's out of the way, welcome to AC. I'd like to mention that this forum is for introductions. Your post would have been better served in the "General Help and How-To" section. I'm sure you'll get the hang of the forum as you post more. Again... Welcome to AC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte