Email empty?

Brian Rouleau

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I have gmail, but I've set it up to use the default email app on my note 4 as well. I get notifications from gmail, but when I go into the email app, its empty. Sending emails works, but no emails from my account are showing up in the watch.

I saw some sync settings when it prompted me once before but I have no idea how to get to them from the Samsung Gear app on my phone.

Anyone else have similar issues? I have the latest Samsung Gear updates as well.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
In gear manager, go to manage applications, you will see a list of apps you can manage settings. Email app is one of them. Tap the settings for email app and it will show a list of email account to send notifications. Make sure your Gmail account is checked.

6146amp

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue you have. I just got my Gear S which is paired to my Note 4. I have two email accounts on the Note 4. I receive notifications for the gmail account on the Gear S. I have notifications turned off on the other account. Like you, I don't have any email in the email application on the watch. I can send email. I have mail sync configured on the Note 4. The way I understand it if I have mail sync set on the Note 4 then I should see email on the Gear S. So what did I screw up? The Samsung Gear app has been updated on the Note 4.