Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
So for some odd reason my hotmail email accounts have stopped updating. They were working just fine and now when I try to refresh it the cricle just stays spining at the top and doesnt update. I searched and didnt find any info on this.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
So for some odd reason my hotmail email accounts have stopped updating. They were working just fine and now when I try to refresh it the cricle just stays spining at the top and doesnt update. I searched and didnt find any info on this.

Have you looked at the account to see if the sync icon is red? Disable and then re-enable sync to see if that works. If it doesn't resolve itself after that, setting up the account again after clearing data and cache from the email app may solve it.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Apparently that's a server issue on the Microsoft side of things. pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/503error.htm My only suggestion is to restart your phone. If that doesn't work, delete the account and set it up again. A last resort would be to download the Hotmail app.

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Samsung is having an issue with there email. I get the 503 error code on my Note 2, my fianc? gets it on her S3 and her Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. And I have had multiple customers call in to me getting the same error code. I had to download yahoo mail app for my yahoo. You may have to download something like k-9 until Samsung fixes it

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cloud Himalaya