Embedded pictures not being displayed in email?

TMH478

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if you guys are having a similar problem, but I will get emails with pictures embedded and all that comes up is a square box with a "?". :mad: Does anyone know if there is a setting that will allow these pictures to come through? This generally happens when someone sends me a forwarded message with pictures. I am sure you all get those too! If I get an email from an online ad, it generally asks to show pictures. This is not the same thing. However, I do wish there was a setting to allow you to instantly get the pictures versus having to give permission. Thanks for any feedback you can give!

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I can't get any of me pictures to show in my Exchange (work) account. I click the Show Pictures button and it does nothing.

I have to click the Open button at the bottom, and even then, it opens as an attachment.. super annoying.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't get any of me pictures to show in my Exchange (work) account. I click the Show Pictures button and it does nothing.

I have to click the Open button at the bottom, and even then, it opens as an attachment.. super annoying.

If you use Touchdown instead of the built-in mail app, you will never look back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1