Emoji keyboard

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
So unless you havent noticed or had not heard.. with jellybean4.1 we are able to see emoji sent from the iphone etc.. on my nexus there was a jellybean keyboard option in the settings..i switched back to a S3 and sold my nexus 4 recently and noticed that there was no keyboard option in the S3 for emoji.. has anyone found a working keyboard to send emoji from our device? ive tried 2 different ones from the market.. and i dont wanna add one of they total replacement keyboard like swiftkey of goSMS that has a plug in for emoji.. i wanna add an emoji only keyboard like the nexus.....

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I use emoji on my SGSIII. After you write the message, hit the menu icon on the bottom left of the phone. They are hidden in there.:)

well me and my wife swapped phoneslast night, and now today all the sudden the s3 will not display emoji.. if i text them to her or anything.. is their a setting to turn them off i missed that maybe she selected

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
well me and my wife swapped phoneslast night, and now today all the sudden the s3 will not display emoji.. if i text them to her or anything.. is their a setting to turn them off i missed that maybe she selected

Not that i know of. Take it back to where you bought it. Maybe they can figure it out, or give you a new one. Sorry.:-[

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Not that i know of. Take it back to where you bought it. Maybe they can figure it out, or give you a new one. Sorry.:-[

i figured it out, she changed the font style, apparently when you do that you can view emoji

- - - Updated - - -

I use emoji on my SGSIII. After you write the message, hit the menu icon on the bottom left of the phone. They are hidden in there.:)
i see smileys not emoji....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzmorais