Encased Holster for Spigen Tough Armor... Not Available???

bawalker

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Evening all.

I was looking to get an S22+ (finally decided against the Pixel 6 Pro) and I was looking for a specific Spigen Tough Armor case and the Encased holster for the Tough Armor. I've used both Tough Armor and Encased holsters on my Note 4's and 8's and they are WONDERFUL! I love the TPU & polycarbonate hybrid case design that has protected my Note 8 countless times.

However, it appears that the Encased S22+ holsters are simply not available anywhere! Encased's website shows out of stock, Amazon and other sites simply don't have it available. Does anyone know of somewhere to buy this holster for the Tough Armor case? I have emailed Encased, but so far no response.

If it's absolutely impossible to get the Tough Armor & Encased combo, what about the Slim Armor? It looks to have less hard shell poly carbonate area than the Tough Armor and minus the new internal foam. But it appears Amazon doesn't sell the Slim Armor for the S22+.

It seems like if I want the Encased & Tough Armor combo, I either need to get the S22 Ultra or standard S22... both phones that aren't either in my budget, or a tad smaller than I would prefer.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Check the holsters part number for other Encased cases for S22+. Sometimes they use the same holster across several cases if the size matches.

bawalker

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I checked and unfortunately the Tough Armor holster is out of stock (SKU HL72RP214STA) and no responses from the manufacturer yet. :(

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The Encased holster for the Rebel case may fit the Spigen Tough Armor. Try to get a holster from Amazon. Easy return if it will not work.

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Actually this holster is available on Amazon. It is for Otterbox Symmetry, but in the past I was able to use the same holster for Symmetry and Tough Armor for older Galaxy phones. Try, if it will not fit just return.

Encased Belt Clip Holster for Otterbox Symmetry Case (Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus) Case not Included https://a.co/d/glm3rYx

Last edited: