Epic 4G: An Error Occurred While Downloading Your Recovery

freeride66

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi. I am an absolute noob so there may be an obvious answer to my problem that I just don't know enough to see.

Here's the problem: I've got the latest version of ROM Manager from the Market and while trying to download the Epic Recovery, I get a message saying "An error occurred while downloading your recovery."

Here's what I've tried: retrying the download over 4G and WiFi; uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling ROM Manager; uninstalling, not rebooting, and reinstalling ROM Manager. None of this has allowed me to complete the download.

Here's what I've already done to my Epic 4G: Used ClockworkMod Recovery to reformat to EXT4 and load Froyo DK28. I'm currently running Truly Epic Rebirth v1.2 AC Edition.

Please help. I have no idea what to do.

Thank you.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You already have ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.0.5 - it was installed when you converted to EXT4. No need to install the recovery again, you're good to go.

freeride66

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick help, ragnarokx.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't see that recovery file in my "recoveries" directory in ClockworkMod. ClockworkMod is also not letting me make any backups.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61