Eris gmail & update questions

wrangler#AC

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone. I purchased my Eris just over a couple of weeks ago and REALLY like it (I came over from BB)! The verizon rep signed me up for a gmail account, saying I didn't have to use it if I didn't want to...like a dummy, I can't remember the gmail address. How can I find out what it is? I think this is how I need to sync my phone prior to updating it, so I don't lose my contacts, calendar info, etc., right? After installing the update, will I lose my installed apps, wallpaper setting, lock screen picture, or any other info I have stored or organized on each screen? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! :)

Tmak04

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i think it would be whatever ur email would be so send an email to another email account from your gmail app

wrangler#AC

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! Sometimes the most obvious answer is staring me in the face and I can't see it! Found out my gmail address! LOL :)

Do you know if I'll lose any info I have in my phone or how I can lessen my chances of losing info when I do the update? I'm really leary of this because I have had that happen before with BB and lost everything...I was not a happy camper, to say the least!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463