evo 3d ics question

rjthebest

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
i have heard 3 different things about ics.. the 1st is that the update for the sprint evo 3d has been canceled.. the 2nd is that it was postponed until xmas... the 3rd is that ics will come june 16th.. can anyone say if any of these are true..

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Sprint confirmed June 16th. They had a video with a few things they covered and one was them saying the Evo 3D was coming June 16th.

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you have a link to the video?

I dont have the video but it is out there somewhere. I saw the video about a month or so ago. It was an interview and they were saying that virgin mobile was getting the Evo 3D (I dont remember what they are going to name it) also they were saying that ICS was getting released on June 16th and will be running Sense 3.6. I am not bull ting any of this or spreading "rumors" around it is what Sprint has said. I will try to find the video that I saw and I will post it here once I find it.

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
thanks makris0000 : I remember seeing the first video "June timeframe", but I am not aware of a 2nd video confirming June 16th. Hopefully you are right (video or not) - I would really like the update soon :)

migs

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
There is no video with an official date of June 16th... just the interview with the Sprint VP stating sometime in June.... and yes someone at XDA has started a rumor that ics got canceled by Sprint..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

makris0000

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
thanks makris0000 : I remember seeing the first video "June timeframe", but I am not aware of a 2nd video confirming June 16th. Hopefully you are right (video or not) - I would really like the update soon :)

Your welcome but I definitely remember seeing it somewhere whether it was a video or a news article but it was something. I just cant find it :(