EVO LTE screen rotation issue, Droid TV

brian_bets

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone out there have a problem with screen rotation? I'm using Droid TV, and want to have the phone up on the kickstand while simultaneously charging, i.e. microUSB pointing up. When playing a downloaded TV episode, playback is upside down, like it supports rotate left only, but not rotate right. I emailed the good folks at Droid TV, and they told me it's an issue with the phone's media player. I understand HTC went with their own player on this phone. Anyone run into this, and can help me out with a solution?
Thanks, Brian

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone out there have a problem with screen rotation? I'm using Droid TV, and want to have the phone up on the kickstand while simultaneously charging, i.e. microUSB pointing up. When playing a downloaded TV episode, playback is upside down, like it supports rotate left only, but not rotate right. I emailed the good folks at Droid TV, and they told me it's an issue with the phone's media player. I understand HTC went with their own player on this phone. Anyone run into this, and can help me out with a solution?
Thanks, Brian
Youtube of course plays either way as well as the new Comcast/Xfinity Player app, TV.com does not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Delhi