EVO LTE won't send text

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
My EVO stopped sending text it was working great until I got home and then nada

I have a Airvana everything is green on it. I turned on the LTE on the EVO, took it off WiFi and rebooted it

I can make calls but can't send text

daja22

May 25, 2012
Visit site
My EVO stopped sending text it was working great until I got home and then nada

I have a Airvana everything is green on it. I turned on the LTE on the EVO, took it off WiFi and rebooted it

I can make calls but can't send text
<--- its the Airave unplug it n plug it back in...

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
That worked but once it reconnects with the airnava it stops working

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I was just looking at the forums for this because I can't text anymore. I keep getting a red triangle with an exclamation mark and an error if I try to resend a text. Any idea whats causing this?

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I unplugged the airvana for 2 hours and updated the PRL without the airvana on after 2 hours I plugged the airvana in and I've been texting with no problem

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

hoozat

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I found fixed my texting problem. If you have your old phone and its still on but not able to use the service, it will keep trying to connect to the airrave or airvana.. turn the phone off. Mine stated texting as soon as I turned the old one off... stopped when I turned it back on,.
I'm using an evo lte.. the other one was an evo 4g

hope it works for you..

dakkiy

May 28, 2012
Visit site
If your still having call Sprint to provision both your EVO and Airave. I had the same problem but it was my Airave not connecting to my device.

dacoz21

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I've power cycled both phone and airvana and it seems to work for a little bit but then it stop and my text messages wont send. Any suggestions? Also my old evo isn't powered on at all.

Thanks
Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835