EVO Otterbox Defender CLIP only?

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Lemme guess the belt clip broke? Mine did after a week of use...Now the stand broke on the case...suck it Otterbox

~TapaTalkAholic~

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
Thanks! No, I'm actually going to be using the holster to mount in my vehicle as a dash holster for my Motorola Photon. (so no clip needed really, just the main holster part). I just thought I would have better luck finding someone with an EVO holster (only) as apposed to the Photon since it's so new.

bzxzlg

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox doesn't sell/provide them separately ... HOWEVER if you bought through their store or registered it (and still have the sales receipt), you can request a warranty replacement ... I've only broken the flimsy kickstand on every one and on only one holster ... Just got my fourth replacement and still wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market today...

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I would be willing to buy a whole defender case and clip if anyone got a extra one for sell

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ripcode

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox doesn't sell/provide them separately ... HOWEVER if you bought through their store or registered it (and still have the sales receipt), you can request a warranty replacement ... I've only broken the flimsy kickstand on every one and on only one holster ... Just got my fourth replacement and still wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market today...

I am on my second Defender via warranty replacement. The kickstand broke on my first case. On my second case, I did a little dremeling on the back of the kickstand and it is still fine. Has lasted longer than the first case.

I really like the Otterbox Defender case also. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63