Exchanging Note 9 for Color/Freebies

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I ordered the unlocked 512GB ocean blue Note 9 from Amazon a couple of weeks ago. When I ordered it, there was no free DeX Pad and Wireless Charging Duo offer with it. And I don't really like the blue like I thought I would. I actually prefer the Thanos purple Note 9. So I went ahead and ordered the 512GB lavender purple Note 9 with the free stuff. It'll be here Wednesday! I'm really glad Amazon has an easy return process. I think I'll purchase my devices from them from now on.

Edit: Forgot to add that Amazon has a 30 day return policy, unlike most carriers which is 14 days.

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Returning Note 9

I'm a man but I don't think color should conform to gender stereotypes. People should like what they like and not worry about it.

I agree 1000%. I'm a female and my favorite color is blue so color choice was a no brainer for me lol. Do what is best for you:)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm a man but I don't think color should conform to gender stereotypes. People should like what they like and not worry about it.

Exactly! My fiancé's (a man) favourite colour is purple as well. Mine is too! I don't get why colour has to conform to stereotypes! We like what we like! :)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

LOL a lot of stuff I have is black or dark in color. I'm a mom of 4. I would have gotten black if it was available but went with the blue. I personally don't care for the purple

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

LOL a lot of stuff I have is black or dark in color. I'm a mom of 4. I would have gotten black if it was available but went with the blue. I personally don't care for the purple

I mean, I have a dbrand skin coming in the mail so the color is a non-issue anyways. The only purple I'll see will be the fingerprint sensor.