excited but...

erisx

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if I should get the thunderbolt when its released. I have an Eris and after I got better, faster, cooler androids were being made :/ I know tech keeps getting better, but what I wanna know is: is there gonna be something better than the tb in, idk, a month and a half from now or so? if so how?

shellguy05

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well of course there will be. Thats the nature of the beast. Problem is that it will be better in some way that may not appease you, or it might be the best thing ever in your opinion. Just have to take your chances.

erisx

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
as I've previously said, I know better things are always coming, I just was wondering if there was another device to look forward to, other than the bionic :p just wondering

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
You can't keep waiting. That is the thing to always remember. I myself have had an upgrade available since August. I've been waiting a long time and after a while it really hurts you. So it's really up to you.

hydroz_23

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Those who always wait for the best never have anything. Get whats good now. Get a one year contract if you are worried about it then you can get whats good then. I do one year contracts and sell my old phone for enough to buy my next one and sometimes more. I have not spent much money on a phone since the original chocolate

anon(149276)

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
You can't keep waiting. That is the thing to always remember. I myself have had an upgrade available since August. I've been waiting a long time and after a while it really hurts you. So it's really up to you.
Exactly. I've had mine since September anticipating LTE. Big changes wait for, a new network that I live in the heart of, I consider worth of waiting for. A dual core, while big for gamers, isn't worth it to me. I'll stick to browsing the web and checking the Android Central Forums haha

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Exactly. I've had mine since September anticipating LTE. Big changes wait for, a new network that I live in the heart of, I consider worth of waiting for. A dual core, while big for gamers, isn't worth it to me. I'll stick to browsing the web and checking the Android Central Forums haha

We are in the same area I see...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariaWV