Facebook notifications.

.The Word Alive.

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I just started getting Facebook notifications. Having the nexus s 4g and this phone I've never gotten Facebook notifications. Yesterday I started getting them. Has anyone else been getting them or always gotten them?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I get them only about people who I have tagged as "close friends". I don't know if it's that I just recently figured that out, or if it came through on one of the app updates Facebook pushed through. They have been working pretty hard on the app lately, it's much better than it used to be.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

elias0441

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I have. I had my nexus s 4g for 9 months now and i've never got a facebook notification.
out of nowhere, i started getting notifications just yesterday, but then i went to facebook settings and disabled them.
it was weird how they enabled themselves....

dizidi

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Yup...it started hapenning after applying the latest Facebook update that was released a couple days ago & I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure out how to disable it.

Trowis

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Yup...it started hapenning after applying the latest Facebook update that was released a couple days ago & I'm getting frustrated because I can't figure out how to disable it.

For what it's worth, I find it hilarious that you hate the one feature that most people have been clamoring for for too long.

TropicalSammich

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Not just this device, wife's Photon started doing this as well. Wasn't even triggered by an app update, the app was on the same version it had been on for a month, and My Galaxy Nexus & Her Photon just started getting FB notifications.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgie