Facebook sharing default page

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to default which facebook my phone goes to when i try to share a link. Every time i share a link, it pops open my browser and goes to m.facebook.com, but I want it to go to the touch.facebook.com. Is there any way to default it to the touch page?

I'm running CM7 so HTC Facebook won't work for me. I could sent it to Tweetdeck but would rather see if I could change the defaulting page.

Thanks a bunch.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to default which facebook my phone goes to when i try to share a link. Every time i share a link, it pops open my browser and goes to m.facebook.com, but I want it to go to the touch.facebook.com. Is there any way to default it to the touch page?

I'm running CM7 so HTC Facebook won't work for me. I could sent it to Tweetdeck but would rather see if I could change the defaulting page.

Thanks a bunch.

In CM7 you can chance the default User Agent for the browser.

Browser -> Menu -> More -> Settings -> Scroll down to Select User Agent Select IE6 as the User Agent. This will allow all websites to display their regular website and not the mobile web site by default.

Hope this helps

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, i know about that. But no matter what, from SkyFire and Dolphin browsers, when sharing links it sends me to the m.facebook.com website no matter what. Seems like it specifically sends it to m.facebook.com no matter the user agent and was hoping to change it.

Thanks though!

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry man - I don't Facebook so I'm not sure what the sharing is doing under the covers. Figured it would pick up on the global setting for the browser though! Hugh - #@$#!$# Zuckerburg! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiviwin68