Facing many Problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7562, can I get some help fixing them?

Muhammad Owais2

Nov 26, 2015
Visit site
Facing many Problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7562

Helo Everybody i came here with many many expectation on reference of my friend, i am facing a lot of problem on my Android phone Samsung s7562 please solve my all issue , thanks and God bless you... under are problems

1. when i reboot my device and after all login my google play account then it download or update all apps, it run first time very accurately, but on second time it fails and give a message.
"UNFORTUNATELY GOOGLE PLAY HAS STOPPED"
it happen for several other apps like google map and some other. and afterthat i unable to play google play after my several try.

2. second is few days ago i faced another problem when i connect to wifi or anyother internet some adds shows on my display, like adds of a antivirus apps, and some other uninterested apps which i dont want to see.

3. my mobile data and wifi automatically unable/On when i switch it Off i turns On automatically again. Strange

4.i also recieved this message "MY TOUCHWIZ HOME HAS STOPPED" during using my phone

please please help me i came here with lot of expectation THANK YOU

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Facing many Problem on my Samsung Galaxy S7562

Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11724. The steps for the S4 should work for your phone.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair