Failed Root Attempt

Battledrake

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Alright so i had rooted my phone completely and installed superclean rom. I realized i really didn't like the rom and attempted to just go with the stock 2.2 rom. Attempted using rom manager to just install the stock 2.2 rom but would not go through, was messing around with odin and the files i had used to get the superclean rom installed and my phone got stuck at recovery screen and would not reboot. Used odin to install stock system file and my phone came back to life. The problem i am now experiencing is i can no longer root my device and my system is stuck on DH12 and fails to update(ip_server_update error). When running one click root just get device not found. Did get my device to appear once but failed after reboot. I've installed drivers multiple times and followed all the guides i could on getting it to show, doesn't seem like rooting will work. Anything i can do to fix this or will i just need to get a replacement?

Battledrake

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Just tried it, but get the same thing i get when i tried to use odin to put on recovery/kernel file

"<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)"

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just tried it, but get the same thing i get when i tried to use odin to put on recovery/kernel file

"<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)"

Download and install these drivers HERE

disable any antivirus on...

mak sure battery is out through the entire process

Use USB cables in the back of the computer, if you already are using ond use another

Battledrake

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Check
Check
*no usb port in back, using laptop with side ports*
tried in all three available usb ports, still same issue

wait odin just kicked over and accepted, downloading now, i'll post update once it's finished

Battledrake

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
ya i do but the update worked. For some reason it took a few minutes for odin to realize the phone was there then it upgraded it just fine. Phone booted up and everything appears to be working, and at the 2.2 i was expecting. Appreciate the help, over the air hugs for you ^.^

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ya i do but the update worked. For some reason it took a few minutes for odin to realize the phone was there then it upgraded it just fine. Phone booted up and everything appears to be working, and at the 2.2 i was expecting. Appreciate the help, over the air hugs for you ^.^

Great congrats :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19