fairly new here

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I am fairly new here, well I've been here for a few months and never introduced myself. The name is David and I am 36 years old. I am big into cars(honda's, if you couldn't tell from my name :) ). I love shoe's (I have a nice Jordan collection too) and I love electronics (I love Samsung!). Right now I have the galaxy gear running tizen, galaxy note 4 (I have had all 4 notes ) the galaxy tab 2, 10.1 and the tab 4, 7.0. I love this sight as it is very informative and since discovering it, I spend so much time in the day on here, hahaha. Well that's all I have to say, any questions, just ask!

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Daves, same name as mine....I haven't owned a car for many years but if I did now I think I'd like an Austin A40 Somerset. Lovely old styling. So my question to you is....what do you think? Heh heh.
Anyway, welcome to AC! 😊

Posted via Android Central App

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I love my Samsung products and I love my honda's!

Posted via the Android Central App

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. I used to have a '97 DAP EJ6 hatch, probably the only car I regret selling. It'd get 35mpg going across the state at 80mph.

Enjoy the forums.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killmonger37