Fairly new to maxx, few concerns

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been brought up before. Love the phone by the way but the speaker pops and cracks all the time, several times I doesn't want to go into landscape mode and only stays in portrait therefore having to turn the phone off and turn it back on. Also, the space bar in landscape doesn't work the first time you hit it, will sometimes it's several letters sometimes. I hope this is software related issues. What's your take on these items.

ttens

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I am absolutely cluless - let me say that up front. I've had several smartphones but just got my Razr Maxx yesterday. Have you tried resetting it by holding down the volume button (push it in towards the phone) and the power button (this is like a battery pull). Hopefully someone else with much more experience will give a smarter answer!

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The speaker shouldn't pop or crackle--you may have a defective unit. I'd take it back to Verizon (or call them) for a replacement.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
There is a setting in your sound settings to turn off sound enhanancements. I don't recall where as mine is getting a wet screen protector applied right now but if you go into settings, and then sound, somewhere in there is a setting for sound enhancement, stock is set to bass boost I have no clue who's bright idea that was. Just turn off enhancemnets all together.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks chejj it would have been tomorrow before I could have powered it up. Now, Kingmeow turning off those enhancements should give you a much clearer sound. Let me know if it doesn't.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670