Favorites Missing

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I went to make a call to someone that is normally in my favorites tab of the phone app. All of the favorites were missing as well as the call log was wiped clean. Anyone have any idea what I did to do this so I can make a note not to do this again?

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
nechasin, the same thing happened to me. One day I just looked and both the log and the favorites were wiped, everthing else intact. Unfortunately, like you, I have no clue what the cause could have been and it hasn't happened since.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
And back where I first started with the Droid, can't actually add a favorite. I star it, no go. I open it, open menu, hit add to favorites, no go.

Anyone else? I do just hit the back key afterwards...is that not saving it?

I'm also discovering that for some reason, it's taking every call that comes in and making it a favorite. I cannot find that setting for the life of me! What's going on, how do you purge Favorites, start over, and make it actually add them, and only the ones you want?

That's a four part question for the brave.

Last edited:

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm wondering if this is a Droid only issue, or an Android issue? Perhaps it should be in the Help/How to section instead?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackcharlas