February 22 ???

Krak-a-Lakn

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
This kind of jives with some of the other posts here from people who pre-ordered at an AT&T store and were told by the salespeople that the phone would be available on Feb 20.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

hagalah

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, at least we knew for sure the lastest date on 3/6. Any date before that is just a bonus wish.

Still better than the VZW TB thread there. They are still guessing the date..

dopestar

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
http://www.androidcentral.com/atrix-4g-release-date-pushed-feb-22-rumor

Are you buying this? I'm not!!! (especially with a certain photoshopped order floating around yesterday :D )

But, if it does turn out to be true and you don't have your phone by then, will you cancel your pre-order and walk up and buy one?
You sure can cancel your oder but make sure it wasn't shipped or fully processed. I did the same thing with the iphone 4.. ordered it online and it was back ordered. I went to my nearest apple store and found out they had some ip4 in stock which then made me cancel my order through ATT first then I purchased the phone at the store.

thecavemankevin

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
damn it! why wont they just officially say where TF i can get this and when? I've been dieing to get rid of this iphone 3g

I haven't been this excited for something new in a long time. I made the mistake of saying that to the wife who promptly reminded me of our 7 month old son. I said, this is different. The phone will be a toy/tool. The kid is great, but in more of a rewarding chore kind of way.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
^Just say "7 months IS a long time!!". Although then she may think you want a new kid every 7 months...which biologically wouldn't be possible with one woman...which could lead to a very unsettling argument.