Filing a Claim from assurant solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpit Battu

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I currently have a Note 5 with T-Mobile. My Knox is tripped and phone is on a lease. If I want to upgrade to S7, I would have to file a lost claim to get a new phone. I did not use my Note 5 all of yesterday and looking to file a claim today. Anybody know how long it would take them to send me a new phone? I would be filing and paying the deductible on Sunday Night. If you have any information or tips on this topic, please share.

Thank You

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a Note 5 with T-Mobile. My Knox is tripped and phone is on a lease. If I want to upgrade to S7, I would have to file a lost claim to get a new phone. I did not use my Note 5 all of yesterday and looking to file a claim today. Anybody know how long it would take them to send me a new phone? I would be filing and paying the deductible on Sunday Night. If you have any information or tips on this topic, please share.

Thank You

Posted via the Android Central App
Hello, and welcome to Android Central!

Please note that what you plan on doing is fraudulent. Your BEST bet is to sell the device and use the monies to pay off the remaining balance and put down towards the S7. You may want to check with the carrier to make sure it's possible to sell the device first, and if so, how long will payment need to be made.

Thread is being locked as no further discussion is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.