Fingerprint reader with glass protector?

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
How is the accuracy of the FPR on Pixel 8 with a glass screen protector? What is this nonsense about Made for Google screen protectors? Are there any out there yet?
Zagg screen protectors are Google Approved, and excellent. It comes with a frame that helps you get the protector on straight. I love that it hardly ever shows fingerprints on the glass. As for the fingerprint reader ... they can never read mine, but others say that the Zagg works real well.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
How is the accuracy of the FPR on Pixel 8 with a glass screen protector? What is this nonsense about Made for Google screen protectors? Are there any out there yet?
I don't think you can actually get an answer to this question. From what I've seen on here, it will either work for you or it won't and there's no way to know which is which until you actually try it lol.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Zagg screen protectors are Google Approved, and excellent. It comes with a frame that helps you get the protector on straight. I love that it hardly ever shows fingerprints on the glass. As for the fingerprint reader ... they can never read mine, but others say that the Zagg works real well.
I too love Zagg screen protectors!

Reactions: Laura Knotek

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
How is the accuracy of the FPR on Pixel 8 with a glass screen protector? What is this nonsense about Made for Google screen protectors? Are there any out there yetI
I used one from Spigen for a few weeks with no issues. I got a Discover Innovation case and it came with a couple of screen protectors. I wasn't crazy about the way I had aligned the Spigen, so I tried using the "no name" one. I haven't had any issues I guess I'm lucky, but I'll take it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards