fingerprint unlocking option

Tahertboy

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
Hey.. so I have a new s6 edge and I never quite liked the fingerprint to unlock option but I find it quite useful and responsive on this device so I do use it.

Question is is there a way to have fingerprint n pattern unlock working simultaneously? I want the fingerprint for myself and for a few friends who use my cell they could use the pattern cos the backup password is to annoying to type otherwise

Any ideas

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! That won't be possible if the phone only has one account. Are you sure you want to let other people have access to your personal account on your phone? There's an awful lot of sensitive data there. Does your phone have 5.1.1 yet? I believe that's supposed to have Guest Mode, as well as the ability to set up multiple user profiles. If you have the multiple profile option, that might be a way for other people to access your phone using a different kind of screen lock.

Tahertboy

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
I am on 5.1.1 but no such option is there.. I'd just like 2 simple options to unlock the phone running together

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCheekyDinosaur