First Thunderbolt Custom ROM?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
within a month unless htc changes their security measures im waiting to see how long it's going to take for cm7 to get ported

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
My hope is it will take a month or two to get Clockwork or AMON to stick, then I think we will see all kinds of custom and themed ROM's pretty quickly. Lots of EVO ports, a few Desire Z ports, Cyanogen... If we see something from SkyRaider I just might piss myself a little!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
shoot the current desire z/hd/g2 method may work but that's just a hope
you may want to unroot for warranty return or who knows what else but it don't think I will inform love being rooted and having full control over my phone

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just hope it's easier to root then the Dinc was the first month, clicking in and out the sdcard was not fun :(

I would guess someone will have rooted it the first month with a not so easy process and a few weeks later we will have a one click or simple root method and the Roms will follow :)

ssplumb

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It will not take long. I am a huge fan of one click roots. I remember how long it took to root my Motorola Droid. Ayi yi yi. Now all you have to do is download a app from the market hit a button and presto. I am so glad their are people a lot smarter than I am :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX