Flashing Rom Issues - Stock rooted OTA 4.08.605.19

ashishm02

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

My phone keeps rebooting, so I thought I install the 4.08.605.19 Rom. I am currently on PagePlus. Therefore, using Clockworld Recovery, I tried to install the Rom on my rooted(and S-Off) phone. I followed the guide that is on this site and was able to install the rom without any issues.

However, when I got to the activation screen, I couldn't click anything. I couldn't click the "Android logo" or the "Change Language" or the "Emergency Dial" button. I even tried clicking on the 4 corners, but that didn't work either. I tried rebooting many times, but the same issue occurred all the time. Does anybody know what I can do? Does this have anything to do with my HBoot version being 0.92?

P.S: I even restored the phone back to my original version and tried "Touch Of Blue V3.0", but that had some permission issues and the installation was aborted.

Thanks,
Ashish

ashishm02

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have any ideas? Could it have anything to do with clockworkMod not installed correctly?

Also, another thing I noticed is that after I installed the rom, there were no countries in the dropdown list that comes up on the activation screen.

Do you think the rom didn't install completely? Or does this have anything to do with the "boot" part of the rom?

Thanks,
Ashish

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipopstok