Flashlight App with no ads?

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I don't think I use my flashlight enough to go look for an app but I would think most would have ads unless they offer a pro version for a small amount of cash to get rid of them ads

Reactions: BEaRebel

Mr. Lucky

Jul 25, 2023
Visit site
Why is a flashlight app even necessary? Most modern phones have a quick-settings button for the flashlight already. If your's doesn't, you can easily add the functionality with MacroDroid, which also gives you multiple ways of triggering the light on/off (e.g., gesture, shake, floating button, widget, or even add a custom quick-settings button). If you don't care for MacroDroid, I'm sure you can do something similar with Tasker or Automate. The beauty of these apps is that they don't just serve a single purpose.

Last edited:

Windroid 2483

Jul 21, 2023
Visit site
Curious why don't u use the default one on the device?
Maybe it doesn't have any flashlight app by default. Maybe the phone's only flashlight is the monitor itself. In other words: The phone might not have a flashlight. The way to use the phone as a flashlight might be to have the monitor display a solid-white color on maximum brightness.

Of course, a phone like that still ought to have a flashlight app. It ought to! But far too many computer programmers are incompetent. I wouldn't be surprised if some programmer decided that there should be no flashlight app, if the phone's only flashlight is the monitor.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Maybe it doesn't have any flashlight app by default. Maybe the phone's only flashlight is the monitor itself. In other words: The phone might not have a flashlight. The way to use the phone as a flashlight might be to have the monitor display a solid-white color on maximum brightness.

Of course, a phone like that still ought to have a flashlight app. It ought to! But far too many computer programmers are incompetent. I wouldn't be surprised if some programmer decided that there should be no flashlight app, if the phone's only flashlight is the monitor.
Hmm I thought about it but I know this member usually the device they own would have one but we shall find out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d