Flip 3 to the 22 Ultra

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Hey guys, just traded in my Flip 3 to the ultra. Bit gutted as the Flip 3 has been amazing but the screen let me down big time and I need something more resilient. I'm a long time note user anyway and have missed the S-pen. Any tips and tricks? It's being delivered tomorrow.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, just traded in my Flip 3 to the ultra. Bit gutted as the Flip 3 has been amazing but the screen let me down big time and I need something more resilient. I'm a long time note user anyway and have missed the S-pen. Any tips and tricks? It's being delivered tomorrow.
You have upgraded pure and simple. Congrats! Enjoy!

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Congrats, Knight. I did exactly the same several months back, was offered a huge trade in by Samsung for my Flip3 and I had been missing my stylus. I also had a small issue with the screen protector coming loose on the crease, so I thought I's try to avoid repeat annoyances and go back to a solid slab.

I really do like the S22U -- great performance, great photos, but I have really not used the SPen as much as I thought I would. Lately, I have been noticing the size of the S22U and am seriously considering going back to the Flip4 when it comes out in August. Will see how goo a deal Samsung offers on the trade.

Congrats again, and good luck with your new

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Thanks mate, I'm genuinely loving the ultra. It is so much bigger than the Flip so that will have to be something that I'll get used to. As for the pen, it's something that I will use for sure, i like the penup app.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks mate, I'm genuinely loving the ultra. It is so much bigger than the Flip so that will have to be something that I'll get used to. As for the pen, it's something that I will use for sure, i like the penup app.
I love the colouring books on Penup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol