rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I AM! I couldn't resist the $900 trade-in! Only $99.00 plus tax. Ordered the Artic Blue 256GB. Also couldn't resist the Galaxy Watch 5. In the case of the phone the improvements are well worth it. A bit smaller and thinner, quick charging, longer battery life, better more durable screen, improved camera. No brainer!

The watch was only slightly improved but there is a small increase in battery life there as well. On occasion I would have to charge it late afternoon if I were going out in the evening. Hopefully I won't see that with this watch.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Same here. $900 trade-in is hard to pass up. With the Samsung Live credit on top of the early sign up $100 I got the phone and watch for $99

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the 4. I have had my 3 for a year (since day 1 last year) and although there's not a huge difference between the 3 and 4. with the $900 trade in I figure I am getting a brand new screen for a hundred bucks. Not a bad deal.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I ordered the 4. I have had my 3 for a year (since day 1 last year) and although there's not a huge difference between the 3 and 4. with the $900 trade in I figure I am getting a brand new screen for a hundred bucks. Not a bad deal.

Now I think that's the best reason I've heard yet to trade up from the 3 to 4. Very practical thinking ;)

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I AM! I couldn't resist the $900 trade-in! Only $99.00 plus tax. Ordered the Artic Blue 256GB. Also couldn't resist the Galaxy Watch 5. In the case of the phone the improvements are well worth it. A bit smaller and thinner, quick charging, longer battery life, better more durable screen, improved camera. No brainer!

The watch was only slightly improved but there is a small increase in battery life there as well. On occasion I would have to charge it late afternoon if I were going out in the evening. Hopefully I won't see that with this watch.
It's actually thicker lol. Not by much, but the flip 3 is thinner. Flop 4 is still thin and light by regulation phone standards.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Good to see some movement folks I'm waiting on the red and white custom three to four weeks it says so let's see..

Norg

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

Hi rjack22, who is your service provider and how did you receive the promotion to upgrade to the Flip 4?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23