Flip vs 22

kittysback

May 18, 2015
Visit site
I''ve been debating on what phone to upgrade to. I am now debating between the Z Flip4 and the Galaxy 22. Can anyone give me pros or cons on either? Thank u.

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
It really comes down to size... in this case at least, size matters, lol.

Which one do you want to carry around?

I'd choose the Flip all day, every day between those two options.

I have the Fold 4, but unless I'm going to sit in a waiting room, it never goes beyond my car, and it only goes with me in the car for Android Auto. Once I've reached my destination, it goes in the glove box since I have an LTE watch for communication when not home.

If I hadn't wanted a small form factor "tablet" I'd have chosen the Flip over the Fold... notice that no "chocolate bar" phone is in that list, lol.

Yguideslou

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh, now don't quote me on this, but I think the S22 cameras are supposedly better, so if true, that might matter to you.

My Fold 4 camera, as was my prior Fold 3, are/were just fine for me.

happycat9

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
I, too, debated between the S22 and the Flip 4. The are several websites that will compare cellphones. Just type S22 versus Flip 4 in your search engine.

For me, it came down to the coolness factor of the Flip 4. Also, I love that it fits in my pocket, but opens up to a nice big screen.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I traded my Note20 for a ZFlip3. Loved the form factor, but after 6-7 months the Flip 3 developed a screen protector bubble along the edge of the fold crease. I was also sort of missing my SPen and the trades were really good, so I traded again for the S22Ultra. Great phone -- cameras were astounding. But I carry in the front pockets of my jeans and found I used the SPen almost never. All that, plus the huge size in my front pocket made it a no-brainer for me. I traded again for the Flip4.

Very happy with the Flip4. Photos are no quite as good as the S22, especially at night/dark environments, but I can accept that compromise. Choosing to pass on the S23 family. Will see what is offered as upgrade trade when the Flip5 debuts.

Cheers.

AndroidFanboy8

Feb 24, 2018
Visit site
It really comes down to size... in this case at least, size matters, lol.

Which one do you want to carry around?

I'd choose the Flip all day, every day between those two options.

I have the Fold 4, but unless I'm going to sit in a waiting room, it never goes beyond my car, and it only goes with me in the car for Android Auto. Once I've reached my destination, it goes in the glove box since I have an LTE watch for communication when not home.

If I hadn't wanted a small form factor "tablet" I'd have chosen the Flip over the Fold... notice that no "chocolate bar" phone is in that list, lol.
I carry a flip 4 and a fold 4! Loving both! I never ever thought I'd be wielding 2 devices a flip and fold

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause