For those of you with an Otterbox Defender Case

catspyjamas

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
For those of you with an Otterbox Defender Case - what are you using for a screen protector please? I hear many are not compatible.

I think the case itself will protect the screen from breaking (as much as a case can that is), but I want to avoid minor trauma like scratches and scuffs. Thanks!!

LilSweetLin

Apr 7, 2018
Visit site
Does the OtterBox Defender/Defender Pro affect the signal strength of the Note 9 in any way? As someone who is prone to accidental drops, one of the things I consider when looking for a MIL-SPEC case is whether or not the case "chokes" the phone, somehow affecting the signal strength. This is along with having plenty of side protection, regardless of having a screen protector installed.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Does the OtterBox Defender/Defender Pro affect the signal strength of the Note 9 in any way? As someone who is prone to accidental drops, one of the things I consider when looking for a MIL-SPEC case is whether or not the case "chokes" the phone, somehow affecting the signal strength. This is along with having plenty of side protection, regardless of having a screen protector installed.

No the Defender is plastic and rubber, it does not and will not affect signal strength

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay