Formal Goodbye.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Formal Goodbye

Well, it's been real, but I guess it's time to make my goodbyes. I'm getting a Sprint Epic 4G Touch sometime this week, and I'm gone miss this community and the hardwork brought forth by the devs here. I'm gone truly miss OptiSense, and thekraven's CM9, WildHeroC as well as many others. I'm gone drop by every now and then since my Optimus is going to be a full-time development device. Thanks for being awesome! :cool: :'( ;)

Last edited:

garwynn

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
May the force and the HBOOT version be with you
I recommended useing unrevoked 1 click rooting utility

FC15 Spotted for the Epic 4G Touch, Stock Rooted ROM Already Available [Update: Now FC18] | xda-developers

Epic 4G Touch Android Development - xda-developers

unrevoked

Maybe a good start
Good luck!

Actually I'll recommend sfhub's ODIN one-click root packages to get started. They're the easiest out there. Just head to the E4GT Android Development forum and look for his threads - they'll usually start with [ODIN][TAR]. Super easy - just remember not to wipe or factory reset from ICS builds.

Reactions: thenameisnigel

aaronrw

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok guys and gals, due to sprint sucking at customer service, I no longer am with them....BUT virgin mobile is a great alternative. 35$ a month for unlimited data, messaging and 300 anytime minutes is good enough for me. All while on the sprint network ha ha. Seriously though to ALL the devs whose hard work I benefited from, hellz to the yeah! You know who you are. And a special thanks to thekraven for letting me be a test pilot for cm9. Freaking awesome man I miss it already. Got me an optimus elite and so far so good. Android 2.3.7 out the box and NFC . CHECK it out if thinking of a new affordable phone. BYE to this awesome community:'(

I can't even root this thing yet.....ugh

Last edited:

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys and gals, due to sprint sucking at customer service, I no longer am with them....BUT virgin mobile is a great alternative. 35$ a month for unlimited data, messaging and 300 anytime minutes is good enough for me. All while on the sprint network ha ha. Seriously though to ALL the devs whose hard work I benefited from, hellz to the yeah! You know who you are. And a special thanks to thekraven for letting me be a test pilot for cm9. Freaking awesome man I miss it already. Got me an optimus elite and so far so good. Android 2.3.7 out the box and NFC . CHECK it out if thinking of a new affordable phone. BYE to this awesome community:'(

I can't even root this thing yet.....ugh

My E4GT doesnt want to root. :/ Guess my optimus is ready for the rescue

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Sfhub used to be in here all the time... See he moved on...

A little bit of work should be able to get your galaxy rooted... :/

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felichino