Former Incredible 2 users?

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I posted this a while at launch, but now that the honeymoon is over, how do former Incredible 2 owners feel about the Nexus? My biggest worry is battery life and the camera. I have an upgrade and plan on buying a Nexus before the shared data plans come into affect. Thanks!

jamontoast1291

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this helps much, but I was a former incredible 1 user. On verizon, this is currently the only phone with 4.0 officially (or one of few...) and is kind of at the top of the list when it comes to specs of current phones. Battery life is comparable to any other smartphone except the Razr Maxx. Camera is fine, not really any better or worse than my incredible, but a LOT faster.

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Former Inc1 and Inc2 user. Nexus is better in every way except size. I think the camera is way better (less grainy) and I got the Samsung 2100 battery and it lasts just as long for me as the Inc2 Seidio extended battery

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the original Incredible and it's still used as my second phone.
I have had the Galaxy Nexus since launch day.
I have the stock battery and with moderate use can easy make it 15 hrs.I do keep a charger at work just in case needed.
I don't have any issues with my GN been rooted since day 3 of owning it (all my Android phones have been rooted)
I didn't have any issues before rooting to speak off , but I did install a incompatible app the first few days of ownership that caused a reboot but removing it fixed that issue and no reboots since.
It's got a great screen always have liked the amoled screens.
ICS takes a little bit to get use to,slight learning curve from the incredible.
In short glad I purchased the GN its been great.
The camera to me is at least on par with incredible if anything better I don't take a lot of pics but the ones I have look good.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2.1.3

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnS21