Former Palm Pre user here

jwdesselle

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. Yes, I still miss my Palm Pre, sure do with Sprint would have gotten the Pre3.

But, I am totally super stoked about my Nexus S 4G. It is really smooth and snappy. I'm still getting used to the touch screen keyboard, and how sensitive it is. I put my finger over the screen and it types the letter, with me NOT touching it. LOL I'll get used to it I'm sure.

I'm about to go post my first question. Yes, I searched, but didn't find anything related.

JD

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi there. Yes, I still miss my Palm Pre, sure do with Sprint would have gotten the Pre3.

But, I am totally super stoked about my Nexus S 4G. It is really smooth and snappy. I'm still getting used to the touch screen keyboard, and how sensitive it is. I put my finger over the screen and it types the letter, with me NOT touching it. LOL I'll get used to it I'm sure.

I'm about to go post my first question. Yes, I searched, but didn't find anything related.

JD
Welcome to the dark side from another Pre refugee. They actually did have cookies waiting, which was cool.
After a couple weeks with a Thunderbolt, I'm loving Android, and I bet you do too. The speed and responsiveness of the platform are great, The choices available in the Market blow me away.
Those are the three top things I wanted improved on the Pre, and it's here on the Android side in spades.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yandi90