Found I Heart Radio.....but

RicKaysen

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Recently posted about wishing the I Heart Radio app was available for the S3 and the I discovered the app was indeed available for the S2. I gave it a go and it installed fine, but like Spotify, it looks like it will only work paired with the phone. Does anyone know what technical limitations there are to permitting apps like this to work on the watch as a stand alone device?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Recently posted about wishing the I Heart Radio app was available for the S3 and the I discovered the app was indeed available for the S2. I gave it a go and it installed fine, but like Spotify, it looks like it will only work paired with the phone. Does anyone know what technical limitations there are to permitting apps like this to work on the watch as a stand alone device?
There's no technical limitations. Spotify works without a paired phone. You can use WiFi or 4g to stream, you have to have a premium account to be able to use that privilege though. I heart radio would only need to update their app to stream and then you could use it without a phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024