FREE 4g HOTSPOT???

racinbill

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Verizon ...Free? I saw the rumor and will believe after I try it and see my bill unaffected but until then I am hesitant to believe VZW would do ANYTHING for free

kcoan3

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
iv got a good source that says it will be free for a limited time. dont know if that means you will get it free for X amount of months.. or that if you buy it within the first month or so you will get it free for your contract.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
i hope they didnt report this because the wirefly guy said free mobil hotspot during the video, cause he seemed not 100% on somethings. like the comment, i wasnt sure if it was goin to come with the kickstand or not.

what kind of comment is that, then say mobil hotspot free hahahaha

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
i hope they didnt report this because the wirefly guy said free mobil hotspot during the video, cause he seemed not 100% on somethings. like the comment, i wasnt sure if it was goin to come with the kickstand or not.

He was not 100% on like everything :)

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
That would be cool, I feel like it will be a month free offer though to try and get some people hooked, and thus far try and make more $ for big red ... I noticed they also stated in the article that it looks like skype is the reason for the potential delay of launch which frustrates me cause they can fix that with a post release OTA update and i could've gone a few weeks without that feature

kcoan3

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site

NOOOO! this comes from a separate source... That guy was kinda weird and had really sweaty palms.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Three reasons that article is bunk

1) The TBolt will support 8 devices, not 5

2) The trusted source is some non technical guy who actually uses the word "Allrighteo" in the unboxing video

3) The article mentions the IPhail, so I don't believe one single word out of spite....

kcoan3

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Three reasons that article is bunk

1) The TBolt will support 8 devices, not 5

2) The trusted source is some non technical guy who actually uses the word "Allrighteo" in the unboxing video

3) The article mentions the IPhail, so I don't believe one single word out of spite....

While i also share your hatred for the icrap (see my avatar) I know the source in this article and they told me the info and said they were sending it to phandroid.. thats why i posted here. My source would never say ALLrighteo!! ;)

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I seriously doubt its free forever. I would bet that if you buy the phone you get it free for a month or something like that. No chance in hell that VZW offers free 4G hotspot forever or at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds