From apple to galaxy watch

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Last year I purchased a active 2 and had a nightmare trying to activate it so I ended up with a apple series 5 watch. This year I decided to only use one platform and Android is my choice and I picked up the galaxy watch 3. So far it trump's the apple watch as far as features and performance plus my note 20 is an awesome device. Anyone else make the switch?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Last year I purchased a active 2 and had a nightmare trying to activate it so I ended up with a apple series 5 watch. This year I decided to only use one platform and Android is my choice and I picked up the galaxy watch 3. So far it trump's the apple watch as far as features and performance plus my note 20 is an awesome device. Anyone else make the switch?

I mean, I like the 2 Samsung watches I have, but they're nowhere near as good as the Apple Watch. Unless we're talking battery life. My Samsung watches are much better than my Apple Watch on battery.

sp44

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I mean, I like the 2 Samsung watches I have, but they're nowhere near as good as the Apple Watch. Unless we're talking battery life. My Samsung watches are much better than my Apple Watch on battery.

I just bought a GW3 so this is not what I want to see.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Nah the apple watch is the greatest, the app library alone makes it better. I prefer samsung design but the app store is a disgrace. I just moved from an iPhone 11 and series 4 to a Note 20 ultra. Currently shopping swappa for a galaxy watch 3. Looking to pay $300 for a new one.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Nah the apple watch is the greatest, the app library alone makes it better. I prefer samsung design but the app store is a disgrace. I just moved from an iPhone 11 and series 4 to a Note 20 ultra. Currently shopping swappa for a galaxy watch 3. Looking to pay $300 for a new one.
I have the watch 3 and if you get one you will see how it beats the apple watch good luck finding one.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am over a week now and by far the GW3 kills my apple watch 5. The galaxy watch 3 performs much better with the same options and much better looking.

husslord

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just received my watch 3.....made the switch from apple with the note ultra. So far I'm enjoying the watch. Big learning curve. Seems to have it's pros and cons just like apples watch. The one thing I dislike and maybe someone can help me is not using Samsung's default apps for email and texting (besides pulse) I'm learning to respond to text with google messenger (but it's a pain!) but is it worth using Samsung's default apps for the watch or is there a work around? Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci