From March to May on Tmobile

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
So I went from the March 1st security update to the May 1st security update on T-Mobile. Just got the May 1st update in the USA and did it this morning. Never did get the April 1st update. This is the 1st time since having my note 9 from when it 1st came out that it has skipped a month for security updates. Thought it was odd as it's never happened before.

Jell Lee

May 27, 2021
Visit site
It's no issue, carriers sometime do this because they just weren't satisfied or ready to release that month's update... In a bit more rare case, they release and then cancel because they find a major issue with the update.
So skipping a month isn't something to be alarmed about, rather if it starts to get longer (such as 3+ months) then call your carrier for any network/update related issues.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
It's no issue, carriers sometime do this because they just weren't satisfied or ready to release that month's update... In a bit more rare case, they release and then cancel because they find a major issue with the update.
So skipping a month isn't something to be alarmed about, rather if it starts to get longer (such as 3+ months) then call your carrier for any network/update related issues.
And a few days later and today I just got the June 1 update. Very seldom have I got them in the actual month lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo