Frustration with google

lebanonsdon

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I bought a nexus 4 back on launch day then I was a victim of the whole backorder fiasco, finally got my device really started liking android was going to make the switch from my iPhone 5. But one day my sim tray decided to get stuck. So I did some thinking and I decided that I'll return the device and purchase a nexus 7 since I don't like the big size of my ipad. Well I returned my device 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive my money. And when I Email there sh*ty customer service I get no response give them a call they tell me wait 14 business days it's been a dam month! I will never purchase from google ever again. My money which I can do better stuff with has been tied up for 6 weeks

Ulairi

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
The devices haven't been available for a whole month. When did you receive your phone? How long did you have it? When did you ship it back to them? Have they had the phone for 14 business days? It hasn't been a month, I'm sorry

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Its been available for nearly 2 months. Stuff happens, your probably better of giving a call, i find their call centre is better then their email.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought a nexus 4 back on launch day then I was a victim of the whole backorder fiasco, finally got my device really started liking android was going to make the switch from my iPhone 5. But one day my sim tray decided to get stuck. So I did some thinking and I decided that I'll return the device and purchase a nexus 7 since I don't like the big size of my ipad. Well I returned my device 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive my money. And when I Email there sh*ty customer service I get no response give them a call they tell me wait 14 business days it's been a dam month! I will never purchase from google ever again. My money which I can do better stuff with has been tied up for 6 weeks

If you just returned it 4 weeks ago, how has your money been tied up for 6 weeks?

Ricky2009

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nvm

Sent from my Nexus 4

lebanonsdon

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
i just know, they just want something to talk about, they have nothing really important to do in this world but to screw some peace of tech,
I ordered it the original release date and received 2 weeks later. No I'm not making this up no one has time to make stories only idiot who have no life and makeup stories accuse others of making up stores

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov