Fujitsu Stylistic M532, a truely impressive tablet

the_tyrant

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, First post here (usually a wpcental guy)

I'm currently a Fujitsu windows convertible tablet owner, and I was looking for drivers for my tablet this morning, when I saw that Fujitsu has a new tablet, the Fujitsu Stylistic M532.

I googled around, and it seems like this actually is a great tablet, this is what android tablets should be like. Hands on: Hands on: Fujitsu Stylistic M532 review | What Laptop

1080p screen, quad core, ice cream sandwich(vanilla, no skin), thinner and lighter than the iPad.

Looks like a great tablet, if only they pushed this harder, than it has the potential to win us windows tablet people and ipad people over to the android side.

Evilgenius82

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I had the choice yesterday to buy the Fujitsu M532 or an Ipad3, Most of my work mates use apple so I was getting persuaded into purchasing the Ipad3. I finally decided to break the norm and purchase the M532 & I am so happy I made that choice.

So far, I do not have any negative feedback about this device. Great build, super fast, & high resolution are some of the great attributes of this device.

Terry Cooper

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I've had my M532 for 6months now. It really is great. Runs multiple apps with no problems at all. I have a 3 network sim card installed for 3G & have no worries. As I know have a Galaxy S4 on 4G LTE, I have upgraded to 20Gb mobile data & can use the S4 as an access point at 4G speeds. This device is simply amazing. I now have a second one purchased from a colleague (actually, I swapped him with a Samsung Windows 7 phone I no longer used). Not sure what to do with the 2nd one yet. Far better that the iPad in my opinion. I'm just anti Apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsun_Galacticus