full internet sites on stock browser?

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Any one know if it's possible to have the full desktop version of websites to show up instead of mobile sites? This is something I could do on my EVO and im hoping I can do that with this browser. Not real fond of firefox.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
First off, try Dolphin HD Browser...straight up awesomeness.

Secondly, for most pages if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page there will be a link the full page.

Ed Venture

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Any one know if it's possible to have the full desktop version of websites to show up instead of mobile sites? This is something I could do on my EVO and im hoping I can do that with this browser. Not real fond of firefox.
If you want full web sites in the stock browser, you can do the following:

(1) In the URL address box enter "about:debug" (without quotes of course), and hit go. It will look like nothing happens, but that's okay.
(2) Go to Menu, Settings. You will see a new group of features added to the bottom of the Settings menu under the header "Debug"
(3) Select "UAString"
(4) Select the web browser you would like to emulate. You can choose from Android, Deskop (which is what you want), or iPhone.

That's it!

Ed

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
If you want full web sites in the stock browser, you can do the following:

(1) In the URL address box enter "about:debug" (without quotes of course), and hit go. It will look like nothing happens, but that's okay.
(2) Go to Menu, Settings. You will see a new group of features added to the bottom of the Settings menu under the header "Debug"
(3) Select "UAString"
(4) Select the web browser you would like to emulate. You can choose from Android, Deskop (which is what you want), or iPhone.

That's it!

Ed

That worked. Thanks!

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

Use the Dolphin HD Browser, which is free in the market. In settings, click on User Agent then click Desktop.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jermz1084