Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I am looking to buy a bike 360 for me for Christmas, but first I have some questions that I would like to try to clarify. the largest of them is how the battery, the battery it is this problem which I read on some other sites? Lasts little and with modernization got worse? I wonder if I can also use it to answer my calls and talk on the phone bluetooth, change my songs, respond to messages with the voice? The clock is sensational, that I have no doubt. But these are some of the things I want to clarify before you buy. First of all, thank you.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes. You are able to answer a call then talk through the phone or Bluetooth. You can. Respond via voice from the watch. Battery life, has gotten better for me with the new updates.
I wear my watch everyday, and I love it. It's definitely worth the purchase.

VannTH

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
That's good, can you tell me in hours, how long your battery lives?

Battery definitely improves overtime.
Yesterday I used navigation on my phone/360 for over an hour, and at 16hours I still had 25%.
Lately I haven't been able to discharge it from normal use (ambient screen off, auto brightness).
Great piece of tech!

Greetings

Posted via the Android Central App

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Battery definitely improves overtime.
Yesterday I used navigation on my phone/360 for over an hour, and at 16hours I still had 25%.
Lately I haven't been able to discharge it from normal use (ambient screen off, auto brightness).
Great piece of tech!

Greetings

Using all the features more navigation you still had an autonomy of 16 + hours? His performance really impresses, and the more you use the battery more gains in autonomy or is it just me?

VannTH

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Using all the features more navigation you still had an autonomy of 16 + hours? His performance really impresses, and the more you use the battery more gains in autonomy or is it just me?

It seems the first few cycles of the battery are short. My first battery cycle was about 16hrs (given I was actually playing a lot with it). The next day I got about 18 hours. I don't get that many notifications but I do get emails and whatsapp messages all day.

There's something else I have to add: I still have the software version 4.4W.2 (haven't gotten the last 2 updates yet). Some people claim to get better battery life after this, some people claim to get worse. Time will tell.

Overall, the watch will last all day with ambient screen off, I can assure you that.

See you around

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Excellent, I'm very close to buy, only that I don't have that 90% of the time pick up the phone to perform some operation will help me a lot, outside the watch is beautiful, very beautiful! I saw some reviews of GT R from Lg, the battery lasts longer and etc but I can't rule out the Bike 360. Actually, it is a beauty of technology!

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I think battery issues are pretty much a thing of the past with the Moto 360. Look at the date of the review you're reading and any of them that talk about poor battery life were written when the watch was first released. I've had mine a little over a month and by then, some software updates had already improved the battery life. In Ambient Mode, I'm usually able to get a minimum of 18 hours battery life, so still more than I need to get me through the day, assuming I sleep for at least 6 hours. If not in Ambient Mode, I get 20 to 24 hours usually. With the latest software update which I just received yesterday, I'm on pace today to get about 36 hours of battery life, but that's tweaking the settings to the maximum. The new software allows you to switch off Tilt to Wake Screen if you want so that it doesn't light up as often, only when you tap on the screen or press the button on the side. There's also Theater Mode which keeps the screen off even when notifications arrive (the watch still vibrates). Under Theater Mode, you have to press the side button to wake the screen. So, Android Wear should now get you through one day easily and maybe two on the Moto 360. But if you're expecting 5 or more days like Pebble, that's still not going to happen.